I haven't been writing lately because there are so many things going on in my life......
1. Unexpected graphic design freelance job came to me two weeks ago. This job was to design & print baby shower invitations. I just delivered 25 professionally printed invitations today to my client and she was very happy with the final prints :-)
2. I have been updating my professional online design portfolio for my freelance business.
3. My father-in-law got rushed to E.R. 2 weeks ago and we still do not know what is going on with him. He got admitted back to the hospital again tonight....:-( more blood work for him and hopping to get all the results on monday.
4. My mother had a major surgery to remove lumps from her neck last week. Her biopsy results came back yesterday and it was malignant :-( She has cancer, lymphoma. At this point, we do not know what stage of cancer she has.... She is going to get her full body scan next week to see if cancer has spread to other parts of her body. We will find out her result on Wednesday. My mother is a breast cancer survivor as well (15 years). She was always positive and tough during her breast cancer treatment through chemotherapy & radiation therapy that she received 15 years ago. She is very positive that she can fight against cancer again and return to her normal life. I have been talking to her a lot and trying to give her emotional support.
5. Can't talk about it in details, but I'm going through some legal stuff with my business.
So this is my life now.... things always happen to me like this. Just one thing after another.
I would be greatly appreciated if you could keep my mom and father-in-law in your prayers. I am really praying/hoping that Dr.'s can find the right treatment for them so that they can get well soon.
Good night and hope everyone have a great weekend!