“Music for All” summer camp will be offered at Ball State University in Muncie this summer from June 21st through June 28th and it is one of the largest summer music camps in the nation for students and teachers. This camp will be a good educational and entertainment opportunity for students and area families as well.
- Yamaha Young Performing Artists — Monday, June 23, 8 p.m. at Emens Auditorium
- Atlantic Brass Quintet — Tuesday, June 24, 8 p.m. at Emens Auditorium
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy — Wednesday, June 25, 8 p.m. at Emens Auditorium
- Christian Howes and Southern Exposure, presented by Yamaha — Thursday, June 26, 8 p.m. at Emens Auditorium
- Drum Corps International Central Indiana — Friday, June 27, 7 p.m. at Scheumann Stadium